Welcome to my page
I truly believe it should be about YOU, the client, and not about me ...
So when you make the decision to put your trust in me to handle your real estate transaction, here is what you will receive:
- Loyalty! Not to the other party in the transaction, not to another agent - only you! You can trust that I only have your best interest in mind.
- My full attention! I will walk you through the process, and advise you along the way on how to get the best results.
- Priority status! You will not be just another number in my book. I work for referrals. They are the basis of my business. Your satisfaction and subsequent referrals are the greatest compliment I can receive.
- Knowledge! I know the market, and how to get the results you are looking for.
- Service and Integrity! It is what I have built my business on.
- A leader! I will lead you through the ups and downs of the real estate market.
- Reliability! You can rely on me to handle everything with the utmost attention to detail.
- Trust! You are in the best of real estate hands with me.
Call me today - I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Majbrith Brody (pronounced (MY-BRIT)
First Responder? Ask me about my special promotional discount package that applies to First Responders in Lake County.
If you're still reading, here is a little P.S. about me:
One of my favorite phrases has always been "Who you really are, is what you give to others".
I am heavily involved in the local community and help raise funds for local charities. I have started my own charity under the name "A Home for Everyone" that focuses on helping people that have been misplaced due to unfortunate circumstances.
I have a particular big place in my heart for children with special needs. My oldest daughter has autism. I support and volunteer in that community whenever possible. I am very familiar with programs available in the area for children with special needs, so if you ever have any questions about that, reach out any time!
Born and raised in Denmark, my job is what moved me to the States in 2002. I have a background in Finance and Languages and I started my career in Denmark working for one of the largest international shipping companies in the World, and since in the States.
Having grown up in Europe, lived a good amount of time in Asia, the U.S. is what I consider my home. I have raised my children here, and consider myself a true American at heart.
I am very grateful that I have the opportunity to do what I love, and love what I do - which is real estate!