John E. Blair, Lt. Colonel, USAF (Ret.) | Broker
- First Time Buyer
- Mature Movers
- New Construction
Provides superior client service the military way:
Thorough research, exceptional follow-through, utmost persistence, resolute, calming influence, with integrity!
Served 23 years active duty in the Personnel career field (Morale, Welfare and Recreation) with tours in California, Alaska, Hawaii, Texas, Germany, and the Philippines. Assignments involved travels throughout Alaska, Asia and Europe.
Transitioned to new home sales in 1996 with Chicago’s largest homebuilder, DRH Cambridge Homes. Helping people meet their housing needs in a supportive and client-centered environment came naturally. Averaged over $10 million in sales volume annually in a 10-year period (over 470 homes sold). Educated through Northern Illinois University in all phases of new home construction (foundation, framing, plumbing, electrical, trim, etc.)
- Masters of Education – Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- Bachelors of Science in Education – Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
- Former college track and cross country athlete, marathon runner, and coach
- Former Boy Scout leader and outdoorsman
- Extensive chop stick collection, tai chi chuan, and spinning (stationary bicycle exercise)
- Member of the Business Networking Group (BNG) and Libertyville Sunrise Rotary
- Lake County Illinois resident of Libertyville since 1993
- Wife Lennie is a retired educator currently working as an administrative professional at the First Presbyterian Church of Libertyville
- All four children graduated from Libertyville High School. Johnny is an interventional cardiologist at the University of Chicago Medical Center, Hyde Park, IL; Jimmy is an assistant professor of chemistry at Williams College, Williamstown, MA; Jeremy is an elementary school art teacher, Northbrook, IL; and daughter Jenny is an actress, model, singer-songwriter working in Chicago, IL
Still Serving “The American Dream”
Clients find my planning skills, technological abilities, and perseverance especially beneficial in today's challenging market. My proven record in home sales indicates what I can do for YOU . . . provide personalized service to help meet your real estate goals selling or buying a home. Whether you are a first-time buyer or a senior scaling-down, rest assured, I will put you “at ease” and work hard every step of the way to complete the sale.
My measure of success is your next referral. Mission accomplished!