Treasuring the Old
Old Furniture | Old Recipes | Old Houses | Old Friendships
- I promise professional, honest, confidential service for all your real estate needs.
- My primary focus is commitment to each client's personal real estate goals. I have over 30 years experience ...I've been a full time agent since 1978, providing trusted and sound representation. In some cases, three generations of the same family have relied on my insight and advice.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR). I provide full BUYER'S broker services. I act diligently on behalf of all my clients, helping them to understand each step of the transaction, obtain financing, and work towards a smooth closing.
- I'm a seasoned negotiator, familiar with all phases of buying and selling, and types of homes...whether it's a first condo, small starter house, long term home, or downsizing to meet changing lifestyles.
- It is my joy to share my knowledge of each neighborhood's architectural character, special features, and unique housing stock. From Glencoe to Naperville, from the Chicago's lakefront to Barrington...wherever my clients have interest.
- Though my first love is older residences and historic homes, in the Historic and Landmark Districts of Chicago, I am familiar with many Chicago neighborhoods, and most suburbs.
- Whether giving advice on landscaping, or helping folks understand the full scope of restoring an 1890's Victorian, I'm always there for my clients.
- I maintain flexible hours to accommodate my customers, and the ever-changing market. I am always reachable, via phone, text, or email. Your complete satisfaction is paramount!
- I'm delighted, and proud to be affiliated with Baird & Warner, the largest and oldest Real Estate company in Illinois.
- Three time recipient "Team Spirit" award.
- Lifetime member, "Million Dollar Club"