Stalzer & Gavanes
As a team Stalzer & Gavanes provides you with over 35 years of expertise in the real estate industry. Anne Gavanes and Sue Stalzer have joined their skills, providing top notch real estate acumen for their clients. Their individual and group track records of successful transactions speak volumes to the satisfaction of their clients, and the lasting relationships built. Stalzer & Gavanes prides itself on being innovative and trendsetting - using Baird & Warner’s exclusive tools and online presence to simplify the buying process and raise the marketing program for sellers high above the competition. With over 160 years in the business, Baird & Warner is Chicagolands largest and most steadfast family-owned real estate business. With Baird & Warner’s many strengths and a successful track record spanning decades, Stalzer & Gavanes is dedicated to you. Call Anne or Sue to discuss your real estate goals today.
- In the Real Estate Industry for over 35 years combined
- Ranked in the top 5% company wide
- Chairman's Club for top production
- Received additional training as an Accredited Representative and a Certificed Real Estate Negotiator
- Experienced in commercial and residential real estate
- Experienced in condominium conversion sales and condominium mangement
- Graduate of the Baird & Warner Career Institute
- Graduate of the Baird & Warner Leadership Institute
- Member of the Realtor Association of the Fox Valley
- Served on the Board of Directors for the RAFV for eight years as well as various committees
- Currently serving on the Professional Standards and Arbitration Committees
- Served on the Rules and Regulations Committee for MLS of Northern Illinois
Anne Gavanes is ready to be your real estate expert, providing a stress-free transaction for her clients, whether you are buying or selling. Detail-oriented, she will keep you in close communication from start to close to make sure she is helping you meet your real estate goals. Anne Gavanes has been a licensed real estate professional in Illinois since 1979, and has lived in St. Charles for 23. As an expert in her field, Anne Gavanes served on the board of the Realtor Association of Fox Valley, and serves on the Professional Standards Committee. She has experience in many sectors of real estate - primarily residential, but also including condo conversion sales, commercial real estate and residential/condo property management.
Anne Gavanes enjoys being active in civic and community affairs, and also served on the Board of Directors for the Illinois Chamber Symphony. She raised her daughter in the area and loves being a resident of the Fox Valley tri-cities area. Anne is fluent in German.
Sue Stalzer will make it her business to devote all the time and energy needed to make your real estate goals her top priority. She is highly attentive and will do her best to make sure her clients are satisfied throughout the process of buying or selling a home. Sue Stalzer brings a unique perspective to the business, having moved her family a great deal over the last 13 years (due to corporate relocations of her husband’s position). Because of these experiences, she understands the diligence and patience it can take to find the perfect home to suit your needs.
Sue Stalzer and her family are proud to call the Fox Valley area home, and have been a part of the community for over 7 years. She has three beautiful children in the St. Charles school district, and was the PTO president of Bell Graham for 2 years. Sue is active in the equestrian community and also loves attending her kids’ sporting events.