Designated Managing Broker
- I joined Baird & Warner in March 2002 as Vice President and Managing Broker of the Gold Coast Office.
- The Gold Coast office is comprised of over 10,000 square feet on prestigious North Michigan Avenue with around 200 experienced sales associates.
- I have over 35 years experience in the Chicago real estate market.
- My knowledge and expertise in real estate extends far beyond selling and listing. I have been actively involved in the development, renovation, management, and leasing of residential and large commercial projects.
- Enthusiasm and hard work communicates itself to my agents and translates into great success in the real estate industry.
- My quick grasp of a situation and ability to relate easily to people, has repeatedly placed my office in the ranks of the city's top producing brokerage firms.