Since becoming a licensed real estate broker, Nathan Shin has provided exceptional service, attention, and care to his clients. Nathan grew up in a suburb of Seoul, South Korea and immigrated to the U.S. when he was 20 years old settling in Skokie. Prior to his real estate career, Nathan served our country in the U.S. Air Force. While serving Nathan was awarded Airman of the Year for his Wing in 2005 and served as an instructor for his fellow airmen. After being honorably discharged from the Air Force, Nathan completed his B.S. in Biochemistry from the University of Illinois at Chicago and attended the University of Colorado at Denver as well. Other than his years in the service Nathan has made Chicagoland his home. When not hard at work for his clients Nathan enjoys spending time with his son and outdoor activities especially camping.
Nathan’s personal values and beliefs were forged during his time in the Air Force. He does business with integrity always foremost in his mind; placing the needs of his clients above his own. Service above self and excellence in all his efforts are what his clients can expect when working with Nathan to sell or buy real estate.
- U.S. Air Force Veteran
- Core Values
- Integrity First
- Service Before Self
- Excellence in All We Do
- Core Values
- Awarded Airman of the Year from 460th Space Wing in 2005
- Honorably discharged from U.S. Air Force in 2007
- B.S. in Biochemistry for U.I.C. in 2009
- Instructor for U.S. Air Force personnel on infectious disease prevention
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker
- Member of Illinois Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, and North Shore – Barrington Association of Realtors.