Hi, I’m Bill and I’m a Realtor. Or, more accurately, I’m an advisor, friend, confidant, therapist, chauffeur, tour guide, investor and rehabber, landlord, kitchen and bath design consultant, and most importantly, your trusted consultant.
I love real estate. Houses. Architecture. Neighborhoods. Oak Park and dozens of other local communities. Most importantly, I really love seeing people have a positive experience buying or selling their homes.
You won’t find a harder-working partner dedicated to your success. I give as much to an investor seeking at $35k condo as I do to a family upgrading to or selling a $1,000,000 home.
You can expect a full array of services with me, including: expert price analysis and recommendations; staging your home for a fast and high offer; placing ads in local papers; hosting weekend open houses; offering professional photography, online listings and custom brochures; and a full range of (other) resources Baird & Warner makes available.
Some key facts about me you should know:
- I’m a very astute and careful listener. This translates to your not having to repeat yourself and my being a quick study about your needs, desires, situation, etc.
- I’ve been a Realtor for 15 years, full time for the last eight.
- Along with my wife, Hope (a real estate attorney), we own nearly a dozen investment properties.(A lot of work, but a great way to build wealth and income.)
- We’ve raised three children (I did my best, honestly)
- I’m a lifelong Oak Park resident (once this place is in your blood…)
- My passions include animals, motorcycle riding (I still ride the Harley I bought in 1984), softball, golf, tennis, family, friends, food and humor.
- Areas I work: Oak Park, River Forest, Forest Park, Riverside, North Riverside, Elmwood Park, Chicago (throughout), Lombard, Elmhurst, Downers Grove, Villa Park, Naperville, Berwyn, Cicero, Maywood and nearly a dozen others communities.
My clients usually say their experience working with me is informative, fun and somewhat personal. I build strong relationships rooted in loyalty, fighting hard for my clients and being focused on their satisfaction.