Jason Witler has acquired extensive real estate experience during more than 17 years of work in the fields of brokerage, property management, valuation and consulting. Jason's diverse experience allows him to provide a value-added approach to real estate brokerage.
Jason currently lives in the North Center neighborhood of Chicago and hails from the state of Michigan. Having lived in Chicago for over 13 years, he has developed vast knowledge and understanding of the neighborhoods served by Baird & Warner's Lincoln Park office.
Whether you are looking to purchase a home or sell your residence, Mr. Witler has the experience and knowledge to negotiate effectively and leverage the powerful tools that Baird & Warner provides its clients.
Buyer Advantages: B&W's customizable Homefinder search engine automatically updates you on what is available along with where and when you can find open houses.
Seller Advantages: B&W offers extensive Seller Resources including marketing tools and a unique, proven plan to maximize exposure for properties.
Years of work in appraisal translates to an ability to accurately value a particular property and identify the many factors that are in play. Mr. Witler has also provided years of service to his own condominium associations serving on the board of directors and gaining invaluable knowledge on condominium properties from an owner's and manager's perspective.
- University of Michigan - BGS with dual focus in Business and English Language and Literature
- CCIM Institute - Advanced Negotiation Workshop, Market Analysis, User Decision Analysis, Investment Analysis and Financial Analysis
- Chicago Chapter of the Appraisal Institute - Introduction to Valuing Green Buildings, Residential Sales Comparison and Income Approach, Appraisal Principals, Appraisal Procedures, Basic Income Capitalization and Advanced Applications among others
- Green Resource Council – Member
- Chicago Association of Realtors – Member
- National Association of Realtors - Member
- Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute (CCIM) - Candidate Member