Thank you for coming and welcome to my page.
- Knowledge I know my market and have the experience to successfully close the transaction.
- Service I never waver from believing the customer comes first.
- Trust You can trust that I will only have your best interest in mind.
- Communication I pride myself in being available to answer any questions or concerns on a daily basis.
- Understanding & Flexibility I know your plans can change. If yours do, so will mine.
- Goal My business is built on referrals. If you can't recommend me to your closest family and friends, I have not succeeded.
Just something about me
I have been blessed with two wonderful careers. I was a flight attendant for many years so customer service was a big part of both my careers. I am currently a member of the VFW Auxiliary and believe strongly our veterans deserve the absolute best. I am part of Baird & Warner's Military on the Move mortgage program and thoroughly enjoy helping in any way I can.
I am a member of the Social Club committee at my church where we host several activities for our parishioners. I am also a Eucharistic Minister and a Lector with a strong belief that it is important to be involved. I have two grown children, a wonderful ex Navy husband and an adorable Westie/Poodle mix pooch, Toby, that we rescued last year. I am truly grateful to God, my family, clients and friends for making my life so rewarding.
I hope to meet you soon.