- 29 years of Real Estate experience
- One of the areas Top-Producing agents
- Extensive experience with high end and historic homes
- My professional style is straight forward, honest, business like and attentive
- Long time resident of Oak Park and strong advocate for the community
- Frank Lloyd Wright home and studio tour guide
- Past President of the Junior League of Chicago; Infant Welfare Showcase House Chair; United Way of Oak Park/River Forest Board member
Kim Wojack and I have established a highly successful real estate partnership that combines our many years of experience with our complimentary strengths and styles. Uncompromising fairness and honest is our standard for working with our clients and other realtors. We strive to maintain a sense of calm professionalism and good humor in all our relationships with sellers and buyers.
We believe is support the community and are active members in the neighborhood by participating in the Frank Lloyd Wright district house and several non-profits in the area. We have called Oak Park our home for many years where we have both raised our families.
We understand that buying or selling property is one of the biggest decisions you'll ever make and it's important that you're working with a real estate professional you trust and understands your goals. Our years of experience and knowledge of the market makes us the ideal team to help you with those goals and guide you through this process.
If you're looking to buy, sell or just have a question about the market give us a call! We'd love to hear from you.