- Debra listens with patience to understand her client's needs (ask for referrals).
- Debra has access to reputable people in the industry such as real estate lawyers, mortgage lenders and home inspectors for complete one stop shopping and making your investment a positive and stress free experience.
- Debra's professional experience enables her to list and sell properties in the minimum amount of time possible. She specialized in time management for the advertising and marketing industry before becoming a Realtor.
- Debra helps clients see the potential for enhancing living space. She earned a Bachelor in Applied Science and Technology at Illinois State University, focusing on Architecture and Interior Design.
- Debra's experience includes multi-unit investment buildings, condominiums, lofts, single family homes, new construction, and vacant land in many Chicago neighborhoods.
- Sales experience includes: Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, Near N. Side, Near S. Side, Near W. Side, Lakeview, Loop, Lincoln Square, Ravenswood, Uptown, Humboldt Park, Ukrainian Village, Bucktown, Wicker Park, Albany Park, Edgewater, Irving Park and Wrigleyville.
- A true urban Chicagoan born and raised on the southeast side of the city. Debra has lived in various diverse Chicago neighborhoods throughout her life (both southside and northside) and KNOWS the city.
- Winner of the 2005 Rising Star Award, the 2006 Silver Sales Award and 2007 Outstanding Sales Achievement. Most recently, Debra was recognized as being one of the top ten agents in the company (Out of 1,700 agents) for closed units in the first quarter of 2009.
- Debra's community involvement includes: Senior Citizen companion visits to Little Sisters of the Poor (with her dog Lucy), fundraising efforts for the Art Institute of Chicago, volunteer work for Chicago Cares, Lincoln Park Shelter and The Salvation Army.