Laura Rubin Dresner
- Laura Rubin has been the number one broker at Baird & Warner's Gold Coast office for 5 consecutive years and has been recognized by the Wall Street Journal as one of the leading real estate brokers in the country.
- An expert in luxury real estate, Laura has set records for closing the highest priced properties in Lincoln Park and the Gold Coast.
- Her ability to accurately assess current market conditions has allowed her to close hundreds of millions of dollars of real estate during her vast career.
- Entering the industry in 1987, working for a developer, Laura was afforded the opportunity to quite literally learn the business from the ground up.
- Throughout the years, Laura has been honored with numerous industry awards, including being consistently recognized by the Chicago Association of Realtors for her achievement as performing within the top 1% of all sales agents in Illinois.
- Having worked with some of the highest profile personalities and most prestigious properties in the country, Laura has a keen understanding of the extremely sensitive details which encompass the real estate transaction.
- An avid real estate investor herself, Laura has an exceptional comprehension of the financial and emotional demands that are involved on both the purchase and sales side of the contract.
- She is considered an expert in her profession, often quoted in the media, and is highly regarded by her peers for her knowledge, integrity and cutting edge understanding of the market and trends.
- Many of Laura's clientele are licensed real estate brokers themselves. Working almost entirely by personal referral, Laura has had the opportunity to become proficient in several price points and neighborhoods.
- Prior to her career in real estate, Laura held executive positions at Columbia Pictures and MGM Studios. Laura attended both UCLA and the University of Michigan, ultimately graduating from the University of Michigan with class honors.