- Over 19 years of proven success representing both buyers and sellers of homes, condos, multi units and investment properties in Chicago.
- Real estate sales and marketing expert.
- Possesses very strong negotiating skills which benefit clients, both buyer and seller.
- Expansive knowledge in the city of Chicago and it's many neighborhoods such as Goldcoast, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Northcenter, Bucktown, Wicker Park, Ukrainian Village, East Village, Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Portage Park, Old Irving, Albany Park, Jefferson Park and Andersonville.
- Understands varying property values by neighborhoods and the different economic factors involved in valuing property.
- Knowledgable about Chicago Schools, private, public, magnet, neighborhood, gifted programs and the process involved for enrollment.
- President and owner of Fine Properties Inc. Real estate Investments and general contracting services involved in rehabs, condo conversions and construction of high end single family homes.
- 100+ million in home sales.
- Top 2% of Realtors nationwide.
- Top 1% of Realtors in Chicago.
- B.A. Communications - DePaul University