- I am a full time real estate professional and I LOVE my job! I have been selling real estate for over 20 years and I enjoy meeting and working with people.
- 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Chicago Magazine 5 Star Real Estate Agent (top 3% Chicagoland agents!)
- I have lived in Chicago and the suburbs for 40+ years.
- I received my Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Iowa. I also attended classes at Northwestern University, Loyola University and Trinity College.
- I am a graduate of John Marshall Law School.
- Licensed Attorney in Illinois since 1994.
- I am a multi-million dollar producer and multi-year recipient of the Baird & Warner President’s Club Award.
- I understand the buying and selling process and provide thorough explanations and updates to all my clients.
- I am AVAILABLE and easily ACCESSIBLE! You will always get quick responses to your phone calls and e-mails.
- I am TECHNOLOGY ORIENTED and use those resources to help you through the buying/selling process and to keep you informed.
- I specialize in residential real estate including first time homebuyers, short sales, investors, relocation, move-up buyers/sellers, down-sizing buyers/sellers and more!
- I am a Relocation Agent and have access to excellent agents across the country. I can provide you with relocation assistance if you would like to look at homes in other areas or states for your next move, retirement or investment property!
- I am extremely KNOWLEDGEABLE about the buying and selling process and as a former attorney, I am a SKILLED NEGOTIATOR. I explain the process and keep my buyers and sellers informed and educated every step of the way!
- I am a MARKETING SPECIALIST and have wonderful presentations in the major forums to present your home to the public!
- I have EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE from the contract to close (and beyond)! I would be very happy to provide you with personal references from previous clients.
- I am high energy but also patient and a good listener.
- I work closely with other excellent and well respected industry related professionals including attorneys, lenders and home inspectors.
- I offer PRIVATE BUYER CONSULTATIONS to discuss the process and address your needs and establish a personalized plan.
- I provide sellers with a FREE MARKET ANALYSIS, discuss the current market, pricing, staging suggestions, display samples of my marketing, and thoroughly explain the selling process. My sellers get regular e-mails with feedback as well as market updates and commentary.
- I regularly attend continuing education and training classes so I can stay on top of real estate trends, new laws and marketing ideas.
- I keep your personal information confidential and consistently look out for YOUR BEST INTEREST.
- I have a monthly newsletter that contain current relevant real estate information as well as fun facts.
- I am a sports enthusiast and love attending sporting events, bicycling, weight training and long walks.
- I am an animal lover and volunteer/donate to animal welfare organizations.
- I am a nature lover and volunteer for the Hoffman Estates “Adopt a Park Program”.
- I also enjoy reading, traveling, music, cooking and going to the theater.
When I assist you with buying or selling real estate, my goal is for this to be a happy and wonderful experience for you and for you to feel well informed throughout the entire process. I want to be your life-long real estate partner and will provide unmatched service and representation!