Thanks for visiting my page at Baird & Warner. I have had a long and successful career in the Corporate Finance world. While I was good at helping these businesses make money, there was definitely a void in terms of personal satisfaction. In a parallel life I have also been involved with baseball and umpiring all across Northern Illinois, from the CABA World Series to the Big Ten Conference. There's nothing better than the smell of pine tar on a hot day!
If I had to describe myself, I would say I am analytical, a numbers junkie, a crude negotiator, and someone who wants to spread their knowledge to benefit others. When my wife and I formed a Real Estate team, we were looking for a company that could leverage our unique skills. We chose Baird & Warner because of the powerful marketing and techy tools that are put at our fingertips, that give us an advantage over other non-B&W Agents. I use those tools to ensure you get the highest level of service and that all of your expectations are blown away.
- B.S. Finance - Northern Illinois University
- MBA Accounting - Loyola University
- Successful 30 year career in Corporate Finance (including two stints as Divisional CFO) for GE Healthcare, Allstate and Fresenius Kidney Care
- Founder and Assignment Supervisor of FVB Umpires 1994-Present. Manage Baseball and Softball Umpire Schedules for over 100 IHSA schools and 800 umpires.
- Lifelong resident of McHenry, Crystal Lake, and currently Cary
- Acquired and manage several successful investment properties
- Cool dude
- Diehard Cubs and Blackhawks fan
- Married to my Real Estate partner Joanne (ask me to tell you how we met…what a story!!), and three amazing kids: Justin, Cassie, Joey
Thank you for taking the time to read my page, and I look forward to helping you reach that dream!