The following list will give you an idea of the process you will be taking when making your purchase.
- Contact Key Mortgage Services to get mortgage pre-approval.
- Identify your Home Buying Team.
- Research neighborhoods and communities to narrow your search.
- Find the house of your dreams.
- Make an offer and negotiate with the help of your Baird & Warner Sales Associate.
- Contact your Key Mortgage Services Loan Officer to let them know the contract has been written and accepted – sign mortgage application documents and provide updated financial documents if needed.
- Conduct the home inspections and other inspections per the contract timetable.
- Finalize and negotiate inspection issues.
- Contract insurance agent to obtain homeowners insurance policy
- 1-2 weeks prior to closing, pay homeowners’ insurance premium and obtain paid receipt (condo owners arrange insurance for contents only).
- 3-4 days prior to closing, gather documents needed at closing as advised by your Key Mortgage Services Loan Officer.
- Final walk-through inspection prior to closing with your Baird & Warner Sales Associate.
- Attend closing – congratulations, you are a new homeowner!
Let us walk you through these steps in detail. Contact us today to get started.