Julie Naumiak is a North Shore Chicago real estate broker with over 32 years of experience. She is a North Shore native who has lived and worked in the area all of her life. As a seasoned industry veteran, she has helped clients succeed throughout all market conditions during the past three decades. Her vast experience in the North Shore area provides an advantage to home buyers and sellers alike.
Julie is a consistent top producer and a North Shore market leader. She represents her clients with the utmost professionalism, energy and enthusiasm, while working in their best interests. She is a tenacious negotiator, multi-tasker and detail manager who works hard to ensure a smooth transaction. She also believes in “telling it like it is” and presenting objective information to empower her clients.
Julie’s professional experience includes interior design and space planning. Her home staging talents help sellers attract top-dollar offers. Her staging experience also helps buyers see a home’s potential and capitalize on market opportunities.
Julie’s credentials include:
· Top 1% of all Baird & Warner company agents
· #1 in branch office
· Ranked #5 in volume for all Evanston offices
· Member of the Top Agent Network, Top 10% of Northern IL agents
· Charter member of the Baird & Warner Founders Club
· Five Star Award Winner, Elite 7%, Chicago Magazine 2012-2015
· Certified Residential Specialist ® (CRS)
· Graduate, Realtor Institute ® (GRI )
· Average annual sales of $12.8 million
· $16.5 million in closed sales 2015
· Average 62 days-on-market from active listing until pending
· 96.3% list-to-sale price average in 2015
· Relocation Specialist and member of RELO network
· Complete network of industry professionals, lenders and contractors
Julie’s uncompromised personal service, market experience, and North Shore roots make her the preferred choice for home buyers and sellers in Evanston, Wilmette, Winnetka, Glencoe, Highland Park, Lincolnwood, Skokie, Morton Grove, Glenview and Northfield. Her specialties include:
Contact Julie Naumiak today for expert real estate guidance!
"Julie is a true pro! At all times during the sale process she had my best interest in mind. She was always open to communicate with me in regards to specific matters, and was straightforward about potential buyers. I wish you could've been my real estate agent in purchasing a home in New Jersey!"
by daniel peretto
I want to log in using my existing account on:
Assoc Broker: Broker of an office
ABR: Accredited Buyer Representative
CCIM: Certified Commercial Investment Member
CDPE: Certified Distressed Property Expert
CIPS: Certified International Property Specialist
CRB: Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager
CRE: Counselor of Real Estate
CRP: Certified Relocation Professional
CRS: Certified Residential Specialist
CSP: Certified Short-Sale Professional
ePro: Internet Professional
Green: NAR's Green Designation
GRI: Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
Lifetime MMDSC: Lifetime member, Million Dollar Sales club
Lifetime TP: Lifetime member, Top Producer's club
SRES: Seniors Real Estate Specialists
SRS: Seller Representative Specialist