- Baird & Warner Founders Club 2014
- Has successfully sold residential and commercial real estate in Chicago and the North & Northwest suburbs since 1983, developing a strong referral client base and consistently earning top sales awards.
- Appointed Managing Broker of our Evanston Office in June, 1996, increasing staff and production to earn a place in the coveted 'Top Ten' in the company.
- Appointed Managing Broker of our Arlington Heights office in February 2001.
- Served on the NWAR Fair Housing Committee, NSBAR Board of Directors and the Baird & Warner Managers Council.
- Steve's true passion is working with buyer and seller clients, so in January 2003, Steve returned to full-time sales, and looks forward to assisting you with all your real estate needs in Chicago and the North and Northwest suburbs!
"Steve Heilig immediately assessed our situation, determined a strategy and began successfully marketing our home. Steve is simply the most outstanding Realtor we have ever met. His marketing strategy is unmatched." - Jim & Sandy
"Steve was always extremely prompt and fit his schedule around mine to view homes quickly. I will not hesitate to recommend Steve to others." - Dave
"Very professionally handled... couldn't have asked for more. We couldn't think of any more ways Steve could have marketed our home. Even after the closing we had to ask him for a favor and he still did a great job. We're glad we called him and asked him to work for us in marketing our home." - Arnie & Jun
"Steve was highly organized and prompt in responding to my calls. He not only was helpful to me in buying a home, but made me feel calm and confident with my purchase. I appreciate all his help and advice." - Amanda
"Thank you for everything you did in selling my place. I know that your follow-up with the lender made the closing date possible. You are definitely on the top of my list to recommend if someone I know is selling or buying." - Pam