- Baird & Warner Founders Club 2014
- Has successfully sold residential and commercial real estate in Chicago and the North & Northwest suburbs since 1983, developing a strong referral client base and consistently earning top sales awards.
- Appointed Managing Broker of our Evanston Office in June, 1996, increasing staff and production to earn a place in the coveted 'Top Ten' in the company.
- Appointed Managing Broker of our Arlington Heights office in February 2001.
- Served on the NWAR Fair Housing Committee, NSBAR Board of Directors and the Baird & Warner Managers Council.
- Steve's true passion is working with buyer and seller clients, so in January 2003, Steve returned to full-time sales, and looks forward to assisting you with all your real estate needs in Chicago and the North and Northwest suburbs!
Here's our B&W story. We moved back to Chicago after spending 8 years in Florida. The first order of business was to find a home. One thing we learned from our friends is that they all can recommend an agent. Everyone said, "You got to use my guy. He's the best." So it was kind of overwhelming to interview the best 7 agents in Chicago. My wife somehow started searching your app and finding good listings. The app is really easy to navigate. Turns out, she downloaded it off of Pandora. That whittled the 7 best agents in Chicago to the one that worked for the app, Steve Hellig. He was a great fit for us; accessible, gracious, and knowledgeable.
We were able to find a fantastic home quickly through Steve's diligence and research at night. Steve was very thorough and always took time to show my wife the latest listings. His knowledge helped us move along the process. Our home search ended 2 months after we started. Way shorter than I anticipated. The home buying process was actually a pleasant experience. As our family grows, B&W will be with us.
On a side note, now when my Wife hears B&W on Pandora she screams "Our house is playing!" That always makes me laugh. Big thanks to everyone at B&W. Awesome service.
Superior service all the way around but especially with my agent Steve. Couldn't be happier and house sold in about 10 days! Great experience. Thank you to all!
"Thank you for everything you did in selling my place. I know that your follow-up with the lender made the closing date possible. You are definitely on the top of my list to recommend if someone I know is selling or buying." - Pam
"Steve was highly organized and prompt in responding to my calls. He not only was helpful to me in buying a home, but made me feel calm and confident with my purchase. I appreciate all his help and advice." - Amanda
"Very professionally handled... couldn't have asked for more. We couldn't think of any more ways Steve could have marketed our home. Even after the closing we had to ask him for a favor and he still did a great job. We're glad we called him and asked him to work for us in marketing our home." - Arnie & Jun
"Steve was always extremely prompt and fit his schedule around mine to view homes quickly. I will not hesitate to recommend Steve to others." - Dave
"Steve Heilig immediately assessed our situation, determined a strategy and began successfully marketing our home. Steve is simply the most outstanding Realtor we have ever met. His marketing strategy is unmatched." - Jim & Sandy