Mary F. Robbins
- Skilled in negotiation strategies and the art of the deal.
- Providing prompt, conscientious Real Estate Service for both buyers and sellers.
- Dedicated to Real Estate, ethics and standards.
- Lifetime Chicago Resident.
- Strong background in Rehab and Interior Design.
- Member of President's Club AND Chairmans Club
- Chairman's Club Top Producer Edgebrook 2005 & 2006
- Top 10% Companywide
- Chairman Baird & Warner Goodwill Network
- Commited to being the messenger between the current market and buyers & sellers
- Commitment is what transforms a promise into a reality. It is the words that speak loudly of your intentions and the actions that speak louder than the words.
- It is the making of time when there is none. Coming through time after time, year after year. Commitment is the stuff character is made of, the power to change the face of things. It is the daily triumph of integrity over skepticism.
- 'Your Neighborhood Homing Device'
Cannot say enough about Mary Robbins. She is extremely hard working, professional and committed to getting things done! I have nothing but complete praise for her! From beginning to end, Mary was on top of everything, making sure that all necessary paperwork and follow-up was completed. I felt like she was always looking out for my best interests, as well.
We thought Mary was excellent! We got along right from the start. Our first agent was lazy. We did not have as many showings as we thought we would, he never came for the showings we did have. He also did not communicate very well. After the first couple months if I did not contact him, I don't think I would have heard from him. We were sorry we wasted so much time with him having the listing.
I just want to say that Mary Robbins gets an A+ for being such a caring and outstanding Real Estate woman. Would recommend her to anyone that needs a Real Estate Broker. She always took out the time to take to me whenever I needed her.
Mary was outstanding. She was forthright from the very beginning of the process. Her commitment and energy far exceeded our expectations. She made recommendations to improve the appeal of our home and also where our money would be best spent in improvements. She was instrumental in guiding us thru the mortgage process after we were denied by our first lender. I also want to give the utmost credit and kudos to Ron Haddad and Kimberly Loomis at Key Mortgage Services for giving all their time and than some to help us in getting approval. We are just overwhelmed by all the help and guidance we received from Mary Robbins and the wonderful people at Key Mortgage!!!!