- Top 2% of Realtors Nationwide
- First time Buyer Specialist
- Executive Relocation Specialist with Extensive knowledge of North Shore Communities
- Specialist in listening to your needs and delivering service above and beyond expectation
- Committed to performing to the highest ethical standards
- Full time realtor
- BA in Art History from University of California, Irvine
- Paralegal Certificate from American Bar Association
- 3rd generation Realtor
- 4 children and three grandchildren
- 54 year resident of North Shore communities
Lynn was a fount of knowledge and was extremely helpful in getting us comfortable and familiar with the area. Any question we had she was either able to answer or quickly follow-up on.
Coming from out of state, it was great to have someone we could trust to keep us informed as to what was happening, from the beginning of the process to the end. Lynn was able to quickly get a feel for what kind of house we were looking for, and was vital in informing us about new houses on the market and whether we would like them. Throughout the contract, negotiation and inspection process, Lynn was always there to help in strategy, communication and morale. Couldn't have made it through tthe process with our sanity intact without her!
Carron and Ben
Lynn was unbelievable! She provided great advice and was very supportive throughout the whole process. I felt as if I had my good friend helping me.
"When all is said and done, we actually put the house up mid October, went through the down months of December and January and you had a buyer in February. Especially in this market, I think that was exceptional. Mort Rubin was an excellent recommendation as our attorney." -- Howard, Skokie