- With over 31 years of full-time residential sales experience at Baird & Warner, I pride myself on attending to the details that help a transaction run smoothly.
- I am a consistent Top Producer, I rank in the top 1% of over 1700 agents companywide and rank #5 in all Evanston offices for volume: the Top producer in Skokie market this year! I belong to the elite TAN, Top Agent Network, the top 10% of all real estate agents in Northern Illinois
- I am a Charter member of the Founders Club in Baird & Warner, a Broker and a Certified Residential Specialist. I offer solid experience and high quality service with consistency through the years
- Five Star Award Winner, Chicago Magazine 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014
- I work all over the North Shore of Chicago. Having grown up in this area, I know the territory and help clients get the big picture of the marketplace
- I have a background in interior design and space planning which helps my sellers with staging their home, and buyers look at the possibilities of a property
- Creative and personalized marketing techniques give me an edge over my competition
- As a seasoned professional, I am respected by the brokerage community
- I offer Exclusive Buyer and Seller representation
- If you need an 'Arizona connection' for relocation-- http://therjteam.com. Let Jim and Ruth know that I sent you!
Julie is great! This is the second property that she has sold for me, and I have recommended her and will continue to recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent real estate sales professional.
Julie is an outstanding agent. Her blend of friendliness and professionalism inspired confidence in guiding me through the process of selling my property as well as in the purchase of my new home.
Julie is always there when you need her. She's very knowledgeable and knows the market. Always an asset when negotiating contracts to buy or sell. She sold my last house in 7 days in a down market (2009). I've used her services for 1 sale and 2 purchases in the last 3 1/2 years. Always professional and there when you need her!!!
"Julie was very efficient and caring"
"Julie is just awesome!!! Enthusiastic, friendly, expert, go-getter, responsive, passionate, and a clear vision. He knowledge, ability, and hard work ethic has significantly contributed to our family's investment stability. Very prompt response to any questions we have, always has a solution to the issues that come up. GREATLY recommended".
-Priya Amit Israni
"Julie Naumiak is the consummate profressional. She is extremely knowlegeable, always accessable and exceptionally pleasant. It is impossible to praise Julie highly enough."
"I had bought, but never sold before, and Julie helped me so much throughout the entire process starting with giving my old place a "face-lift" to open houses/individual showings to bidding and negotiating terms. She was fabulous. I never doubted whether she was in my corner and she was bright and easy to work with--I would definitely recommend her to family and friends. Thank you Julie!" (Susan)
"Very happy with Julie. We first contacted her in the morning to arrange a quick meeting to see if we would want her for our agent (she was recommended by an acquaintance). Over the phone she asked a few questions, and by the time we met one or two hours later, we were (pleasantly) surprised she had a selection of condos to look at (something our previous agent never really could do to our satisfaction). What impressed us the most was that Julie was able to select a range of condos that was pretty close to what we were looking for based on the limited information she had about us. And we selected one of the condos that day. We also much appreciated her tour of Evanston and her assist the next day in getting back to our hotel so we could make our flight out. She really worked well with out limited time frame."
"Apparently no one has told Julie there is such a thing as standard
service because she only goes above and beyond every time. I worked
with her years ago and again in 2012. In my experience with other
agents in the interim, she has no equal. Julie was a gem back then and
is still a gem of an agent today. If the best is four stars, she gets
at least five. No, make that six." (Joyce)
"Julie is a master at the Chicago North Shore real estate market. She is well informed on the other properties that are active and has a good grasp of the competition that is useful when selling a home. We would recommend Julie to anyone."
"Julie worked tirelessly with me to sell my home in a record-breaking awful market. Despite the difficulty, Julie persisted. Although the final selling price was heart-breaking, simply being able to sell in a down market is remarkable. Anyone can sell a house when the market is good, it takes a real professional to get the job done when the real estate market is this bleak."