- Member of National & North Shore/Barrington Association of Realtors
- Thirty years of professionally assisting clients with marketing, sales and customer service.
- Over Ten years of full-time residential sales experience (60-70 hours per week)
- A Proud member of Baird & Warner’s President’s Club, consistently ranking in the top 200 of Baird & Warner’s sales force for units and volume.
- Experience in Chicago, particularly the North Side as well as the North Shore & Northwest Suburbs.
- Exclusive buyer and seller representation is available with this seasoned professional
- Buyers will simply not find a more effective, focused advocate to work tirelessly to find the right property to suit their needs.
- First time buyers will benefit immensely from my patient approach to helping them understand the entire process and will grow to a place where they will be able to effectively discern value whether it is a short sale/ foreclosure or normal transaction.
- Sellers will appreciate an honest, forthright appraisal of the current residential landscape.
- A creative marketing approach that produces solid results for sellers garnering the best price and terms in the shortest time frame possible.
- Maximum exposure for the sale of your property on the highest trafficked internet search engines
- I am readily accessible on my cellular by text or voice @ 847.417.1605
- My office direct line (which I forward to my cellular when away from the office) is 947.905.5207
Service above and beyond anything you have experienced regarding real estate is my goal.
You couldn't ask for a better ambassador for the Baird & Warner brand in this community than John Creighton. Thanks.
John was the best agent we have ever had. We have moved quite a few times in the last 15 years, and John was absolutely the greatest. He goes above and beyond and makes sure we are satisfied. He is honest and manages our expectations in every step of the process. We appreciated his forthrightness and thoroughness in everything. We really can't say enough on his exceptional professionalism. He is a valuable asset to your company and we wish him many success. I will definitely recommend him to anyone who is in the market for a house.
"John Creighton is fabulous. We have never had a better realtor, not even close."
"In our 1st 5 minute phone conversation, John said that he was "dogged" about his craft. That is an understatement. John was and is an angel, a bulldog, absolutely committed to helping us in every way. He has so much knowledge of every facet of a purchase and a sale. John counseled us regarding inspection issues, attorney issues, remodeling issues, etc.
According to John and our attorney, our first contract (which we walked away from after 6 weeks) was the worst deal they had ever witnessed. But John was ever the counselor/advocate, setting up inspections for us, contacting the seller, keeping us apprised of every option possible. When we decided to walk away from the first deal, he went above and beyond our wildest expectations to help us purchase the home that we are now in. He interfaced with the lender, the seller, and was absolutely instrumental in making a contract happen in the shortest possible time. John Creighton is a dream realtor, and we can't say enough good things about our experience with him!"
(Christy & Kraig)
John was excellent. Very patient with Chicago newbies! My wife and I would highly recommend him to anyone we know moving in the city. Should I decide to sell, he will be the first person I call.
I worked with John Creighton on both the purchase of my condo and the sale. He was very helpful both times. It was a tough sale given the market conditions and the competition but he made it to most of the showings to highlight the items that were not visible and that definitely helped secure the sale.
We have a great agent partner in Evanston, covering Chicago and north suburbs! He has been so awesome in helping us with renters when he is a quality high caliber agent for listings and buyers. So, let’s get him some buyers and sellers, too! If you have anyone, I highly recommend you call John Creighton with Baird and Warner.
Director of Client Services at Relocation Today, Inc.
We wanted to express our true appreciation for services rendered by John Creighton during our 8 month-long relocation from
John made a point to understand our particular background and our prior moving and home purchasing experience. He studied our likes and dislikes, our living preferences, as well as hundreds of other quirks and issues that affected our home-buying decision. He paid attention to every detail, often pointing out issues we hadn't thought of ourselves.
We were not familiar with the
John is a true professional. His hard work knows no bounds. He works all hours of the day or night, making sure his clients are always his first priority. He is an intelligent and honest realtor; a straight talker who knows his business and is able to deal with the myriad of personalities we came across during our long search.
John dealt extremely well with the various relocation issues we encountered. He often went above and beyond to fix a problem or secure hard-to-find information. He was always quick to return phone calls, texts or emails. I never had to wait for a response or action. Well after his responsibility to us was finished, John remained in touch to make sure we were well settled.
We would be proud to recommend John to anyone in the
Stephanie and Harald Jensen