- Average Days on Market for Homes that are not in distressed that I have sold is 103 days Multiple Listing Service average in the area is 175 days.
- Specializing in quality service, I guide you smoothly through an otherwise complicated process. Quickly, personally, and effectively seeing you through from the beginning to end, I am committed to giving you the best representation and care.
- I understand the importance of earning your trust and loyalty because 90% of my business comes from referrals of satisfied clients, business associates and members of the community.
- For more than 10 years, between 20 to 60 families or individuals select me annually to assist them with their real estate decisions. Assisting with this all important part of their lives is a task I take seriously.
- Whether the help you need is buying or selling your home, or navigating through the current state of the economy as it relates to a mortgage you may have.
- Promoting your property to the largest group of potential buyers will be the emphasis and focus of all marketing and advertising.
- In today's everchanging real estate landscape, I continually attend classes and receive certification to best serve you in what is one of the largest financial decisions you will make. To this end, current designations I hold are Advanced Certified Distressed Property Expert, Certified Real Estate Negotiator, and Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource.
- Also, to better serve you, I am a member of several national organizations to keep abreast of trends happening around the country which may benefit you or your relatives when you purchase or sell in another area. These affiliations also serve you as we become aware of trends that may be heading to your neighborhood.
- A leader and skilled communicator with years of successful marketing experience, whether marketing your property or negotiating on your behalf, I have the expertise you need to turn every real estate transaction into a golden opportunity.
- Fully committed to helping you reach your real estate goals and objectives.
- Licensed in Illinois. A consistant top performer and member of the Baird & Warner Chairman's Club. Past designations include Top Office Producer, Vice President and President's Club Member.
- Consistently in the top 10% of Baird and Warner's over 1600 agents.
Named a Five Star Real Estate Agent in Chicago Magazine in 2012
PropertiesView All My Listings
I could never forget how quickly you sold our house! You were a true God-send Debbie! You remain my favorite realtor ever! I know the Lord will give you creative ideas to continue being successful at what you do. I am always amazed at your innovation and determination. You are such an inspiration! Laurie V.
Debbie did an exceptional job for us during a challenging time for us personally (moving out of the country following job loss) and in the real estate marketplace. Her tenacity, creativity, work ethic and personal commitment paired with expertise in both traditional and short sale processes was evident throughout. We were able to trust her recommendations, character, associates and that she was fighting for us, completely, even when we were offsite. We have bought and sold six previous homes in various states and really appreciated the ease with which this was handled despite the challenges that invariably arise. To say we were grateful would be a gross understatement. We recommend Debbie wholeheartedly. In fact, what are you waiting for?
Buying/selling a home can motivate your emotions. What I liked about Debbie is that she validated my feelings but gave me solid practical real estate advice. She always made me feel comfortable throughout the process.
While I was thinking, "what if, what about this, what about that" she was the strong foundation for helping me make good quality choices. Debbie understood my struggle with selling my house but she kept me on track to focus exactly what my goals were. Her wisdom of the ins and outs of real estate are outstanding.Debbie's personal and real estate experiences combined creates a wonderful working environment for her clients.
I have worked with Debbie on both buying and selling as well as the complicated and difficult process of Short Sales. You will not find a more knowledgeable agent any where. If you want the best information, best service and absolutely must get your deal done, then Debbie is your agent!
Debbie is trully a professional in the real state bussiness.
My wife and I were really satisfied the way she handled our short sale. Thanks Debbie
Aside from being one of the most professional realtors out there, Debbie was able to procure multiple buyers for our property. She is experienced, knowledgeable, organized, and has her client's best interest in mind. I would recommend Debbie without hesitation to anyone considering buying or selling their home.
I was impressed with Debbie's strong work ethic and honesty and immediately felt confident in her ability to sell my property. What I didn't expect, was the sale of my property and the process to happen so quickly. This is was my first experience working with a realtor and she made it a pleasant one.
I would highly recommend Debbie Geavaras to anyone looking for an agent to buy or sell their property. You will be in good hands.
Debbie exceeded my expectations. I was really impressed by her ability to navigate me through such a complex process so quickly!
Debbie gave me honest and helpful advice on preparing my home for sale. The sale went quickly and without a hitch. Thanks to Debbie!
We sold our home in a short sale. Debbie Geavaras made a negative situation into a positive and encouraging experience. My husband and I cannot tell you enough how much we appreciated all the hard work she put into selling our home...making appointments, arranging showings, always calling in advance , and using all her expertise to properly negotiate the property. We trust her fully! Her honesty and integrity gave us the assurance that we were in GREAT hands! There was never any issues of concern or worry. We wouldn't chose anyone else!
Debbie handled my short sale and was very knowledgeable in the whole process. Her expertise in the negotiation and getting the sales closed, made me comfortable with all the decisions that were made.
Debbie GeavarasNorthwest Suburban