- Average Days on Market for Homes that are not in distressed that I have sold is 103 days Multiple Listing Service average in the area is 175 days.
- Specializing in quality service, I guide you smoothly through an otherwise complicated process. Quickly, personally, and effectively seeing you through from the beginning to end, I am committed to giving you the best representation and care.
- I understand the importance of earning your trust and loyalty because 90% of my business comes from referrals of satisfied clients, business associates and members of the community.
- For more than 10 years, between 20 to 60 families or individuals select me annually to assist them with their real estate decisions. Assisting with this all important part of their lives is a task I take seriously.
- Whether the help you need is buying or selling your home, or navigating through the current state of the economy as it relates to a mortgage you may have.
- Promoting your property to the largest group of potential buyers will be the emphasis and focus of all marketing and advertising.
- In today's everchanging real estate landscape, I continually attend classes and receive certification to best serve you in what is one of the largest financial decisions you will make. To this end, current designations I hold are Advanced Certified Distressed Property Expert, Certified Real Estate Negotiator, and Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource.
- Also, to better serve you, I am a member of several national organizations to keep abreast of trends happening around the country which may benefit you or your relatives when you purchase or sell in another area. These affiliations also serve you as we become aware of trends that may be heading to your neighborhood.
- A leader and skilled communicator with years of successful marketing experience, whether marketing your property or negotiating on your behalf, I have the expertise you need to turn every real estate transaction into a golden opportunity.
- Fully committed to helping you reach your real estate goals and objectives.
- Licensed in Illinois. A consistant top performer and member of the Baird & Warner Chairman's Club. Past designations include Top Office Producer, Vice President and President's Club Member.
- Consistently in the top 10% of Baird and Warner's over 1600 agents.
Named a Five Star Real Estate Agent in Chicago Magazine in 2012
PropertiesView All My Listings
I could never forget how quickly you sold our house! You were a true God-send Debbie! You remain my favorite realtor ever! I know the Lord will give you creative ideas to continue being successful at what you do. I am always amazed at your innovation and determination. You are such an inspiration! Laurie V.
Debbie GeavarasNorthwest Suburban