C Robert Black
- When you are looking for homes you will receive 'Award Winning' performance to help you purchase, sell or relocate from this 'Grammy' Award Winning, Realtor Broker and Attorney at law.
- Chicagoland resident since 1969.
- Graduate of Northwestern University and Depaul College of Law.
- Selling and purchasing real estate on the Northshore since 1977.
- Realtor Broker Associate with Baird and Warner exclusively.
- Able to work short sales in a difficult market.
- Expert Buyer's negotiator and Seller's listing agent.
- Expert in computer searching and relocation referral.
- Home sales from Mundelein, to Schaumburg, to Forest Glen in Chicago, downtown Chicago and the Northshore.
- Musician on call with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra since 1972. Member of Chicago Federation of Musicians since 1971. Founding Director of Midwest Young Artists, former Member of Board of Directors of the Chicago Chamber Choir.
Yes my agent was available on his phone at all times when we were in this short sale process and he emailed me with any updates on the progress of all the transactions related to this short sale. Although I was very emotional about this condo that had drained my pension for 6 years, Bob was very considerate and patient with me and I really appreciate all that he did for me and the lawyer he worked with on this transaction. My new motto is "America does not take care of Americans" meaning our government - so "giving" my condo back to Chase Bank was not in my retirement plan so I am so glad that Bob took care of this for me...........He is a wonderful compassionate man
"Bob Black was a top-notch agent for us. His
spirited attitude and his painstaking efforts helped turn our
dream in finding the perfect home a reality. From
the initial searching to the closing, Bob made sure that
he was with us all the way."
Dan Rosenfeld, Schaumburg
Hi Robert- regarding the condo purchase, just wanted to say thanks again for all
your help, good advice and professionalism, and being and all
around good guy. Will get back in touch for resale, whenever that turns out
to be. thx, Mike M, Evanston