- Patient, experienced and skillful with all aspects of negotiation.
- Awarded a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Marketing specialist continually upgrading and refining skills through certified real estate courses.
- Lifetime resident of the North Shore with a thorough knowledge of the housing markets, community facilities and schools.
- Member of the North Shore Barrington Board of Realtors, Illinois Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors.
- Full-time dedicated sales agent focusing on residential Real Estate.
- Graduate of Northwestern University, Bachelor of Philosophy.
We were first time home buyers & Coralie helped us through the process. We were out of town buyers & she helped us narrow our search from afar with knowledge & patience. She set up showings for the weekend we were in town & we found a place immediately. She made us feel confident about our decision to put in an offer on a property quickly, yet there was no pressure. Coralie attended 2 inspections, the walk-thru & the closing all without our presence. We were never nervous about not being there in person, because we knew we were in great hands. - Lindsay
Coralie went above & beyond making sure all details were attended to & was proactive in anticipating things to address so there were no surprises. She communicated often & basically held my hand through every step. This was a short sale, we came up with the best possible price. She put as much if not more effort into this short sale & never made me feel as if it was anything less. She stayed in touch, even while on vacation & I felt I had a true advocate. - Roberta
Coralie was knowledgeable & professional to the utmost. Knew the area, the comparables & gave thoughtful suggestions but never pushed too hard. Perfect! She helped me achieve the best possible selling price above list price within 36 hours. She was FABULOUS!
Coralie communicated frequently by text, email & phone. I always felt very, very informed. You can look elsewhere & interview agents for months. You won't find a more pleasant, dedicated yet determined, knowledgeable agent. On a scale of 1-10, she is an 11! - Beth
I want to take this opportunity to thank you sincerely for all the very professional help you have given to Charles and I over the years. Whether it is the buy side or sell side of the real estate transaction, you have done such thorough and consistent quality work. The research and marketing effort you bring along with your sound ideas and experience have resulted in closing many deals I thought would not be possible. Thanks again - Kaisa