- Baird & Warner Chairman's, President's and Founder's Clubs, 2001-2011
- 29 years of residential and investment sales experience specializing in Evanston, Chicago and the nearby suburbs.
- 14 years of branch sales management major marketing teams at Koenig & Strey, Coldwell Banker, Keller Williams and Baird & Warner including hiring, training and supervising of hundred of sales associates and the closing of thousands of successful transactions; with focus on trouble-shooting, negotiation techniques and creative problem-solving.
- Owner/developer of investment and condominium properties
- Relocation Specialist, Baird & Warner First Team
- Community activities include election judge, soup kitchen volunteer and Board Member & Founder of Link's Hall Studio.
PropertiesView All My Listings
"I really appreciate everything you have done for us - from finding this house to giving us recommendations on getting work done.It was a lot of work but it paid off more than we ever thought it would." (Amy & Sara)
"We MET a lot of agents while looking for a home. We CHOSE Charlie!" (Evanston Buyers)
"This place is perfect for me! I have never felt so much at home. Thank you!" Lakeview First Time Buyer
"The communication was great-clear, professional, timely. He listened carefully to our concerns and was responsive. He taught us a lot, as we had to make vital, quick decisions. I really appreciated Charlie's advocacy and service to us-he always made us feel like we really mattered! Aside from the many logistical aspects of home buying Charlie also considers the very human aspects of this process which is why I'd use him again. Thank you!"
"Charlie is one of a kind! He has years of experience that give him knowledge and skills that are crucial. He not only advised on the transaction, but on general issues around the transaction. He helped us find this place 8 years ago, helped us sell it, and helped us find our new home. We will never use another agent. No other agent offers his knowledge, advice, hand-holding, therapy taste and good sense!"
"Mostly he reassured us that it wasn't as bad as we thought & gave us the confidence that it would be okay...Charlie was great at keeping us informed about everything, great about returning calls (very quickly) & really made the whole experience flow very smoothly."
Skokie Estate Sellers
"I absolutely love the way you work. You move! You do not sit on it!"
"He always made sure that I had the necessary documents and that I understood them...Though selling can be a stressful experience for the seller I found that Charlie relayed my instructions to the buyer with grace and clarity. I am so happy that Charlie was my agent. Baird & Warner is very fortunate to have him on board!"
Evanston Co-op Seller
"After working with other agents, Charlie is a find!"
Chicago Condo Seller
"We couldn't be happier about the experience. Charlie is the best of the best."
Evanston Condo Sellers
" We love Charlie! So glad we know such a beautiful person! I can't say enough wonderful things about Charlie's abilities as a real estate professional" Lake Forest Buyer
Charlie is great! We appreciate his work and help in selling our condo! It was a fast and seamless process- We felt like he was a great representative for us. (Sara & Shawn)
North Shore Buyers
Skokie Home Sellers
Jim Miller, Jameson Realty, co-operating agent
"We couldn't be happier about the experience. Charlie is the best of the best. His knowledge combined with his attention to detail and extraordinary interpersonal skills were a source of great comfort helping us to trust the process."
Documents & Links