- Advanced degrees in Mathematics from Wheaton College and University of IL-Chicago prepare me in interpreting the market information needed to assist my clients in making educated decisions
- Former High School math teacher and soccer coach
- Experienced in real estate investment and rental property management
- Experienced in many types of real estate renovation
- Longtime resident of Chicago's western suburbs, current resident of Wheaton
- Committed to exemplary customer service, honesty and integrety in addressing your real estate needs
- Parent of two children involved in the PTA, park district programs and church
- Top 10% company wide
"If a buyer is looking for a particular house, Amy will find it whether it is on the market or not."
"Amy was quite helpful in assisting me in my search for a new home. I had a pretty tight budget to work within and probably some pretty demanding needs in that I did not want a house that I had to fix up. She assisted me in continually looking and searching for properties that met my requirements and stayed patient with me through the process."
"Amy was able to provide professional contact referrals (ie lawyers, inspectors, etc) that made the process less daunting. She also stepped in to mitigate potential deal-breakers when needed and kept everything moving quickly. I would recommend her to family and friends as someone who knows the Wheaton area extremely well as both a real estate professional and resident. Ask her any questions and she will follow up."
"As a first time home buyer, we didn't know what to expect with the overall process. However, throughout the entire home buying experience, Amy was nothing but professional and helpful. She took her time in explaining what we should look for, what we may want to avoid and a lot of little tips that made the entire process flow smoothly. I was a little worried when we first began this that our realtor may not know what we were looking for and would possibly push us into finding a home that may not be our perfect match. However, upon the first viewing, we knew from the start that it was not the case with Amy. We described what were must have's for us in our home and Amy was diligent in making sure we had our wishlist. She did not push us in making a decision and really took a step back in making sure that it was entirely our decision. Amy also was gracious in making sure that all our questions were answered as well as fitting in many showings in her schedule. Because of her wonderful demeanor and knowledge, we were able to find our perfect home. I would not hesitate to recommend Amy to anyone that would be looking for a house. She has definitely made our home buying experience one to remember."